Thursday 16 September 2010

Winning Entrepreneurs Formal Dinner 2010



Winning Entrepreneurs are our partners in Edinburgh for the New Media Breakfast and we are delighted with our ongoing relationship with them; they are undoubtedly the best business networking organisation in the East of Scotland.

I was lucky enough to attend their formal dinner last year and I'm happy to be going along again this year, it is the premier networking event of the Edinburgh business calendar. I'm looking forward to catching up with the many business friends we have in Edinburgh and, probably meeting a few new ones on the night.

Sorry if this looks like a blatant plug for the event but, I think it is one of the not-to-be-missed events of the year and I'm happy to recommend it to you.

You can get full details and booking info here

I hope I will meet some of you on the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment