Thursday 17 February 2011

A timely breakfast for me...


Many of you will know that fatBuzz are moving office very soon, that's why the next New Media Breakfast on Cloud Computing is a very timely one for fatBuzz and me in particular.

We already use Cloud Computing to share files with clients or, to access when we're out visiting clients. And, when we move to the new office I will make much greater use of Cloud Computing because I tend to do a lot of my client work in the evening so, I'm not entirely unfamiliar with the concept.

I am looking forward to is finding out where Cloud Computing is going in the future in terms of licensing software and accessing it online instead of having it installed on your computer.  I am also keen to find out how secure your data is when it's stored in the cloud and what measures can be taken to guard your content.

Cloud computing will enable the workforce to be more disparate in the future however, I fear that connectivity in Scotland will play a big part in the success or failure of Cloud Computing, I look forward to what Tommy Mitchell has to say about that.

If you have any questions you would like to ask Tommy at the New Media Breakfast please email them to me and we will make sure they are included in the Q&A session.  You can also submit them to our Facebook Page or on Twitter.

If you haven't booked for the breakfast you can do it here:

No.29 Members Go Free – If you are a 29 Member you can attend the breakfast free of charge. Please email malcolm@fatbuzz.com with you membership number and he will add you to the attendance list.
We hope you can make it along to this event. If so, I look forward to seeing you on the day.
BOOK FOR NEW MEDIA BREAKFAST GLASGOW HERE:


If you have found this content interesting, there is a good chance that other people you know will also be interested, please use the Twitter and Facebook Buttons below to share it with your community.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment