For this episode I have listed the topics in a slightly different way and I would appreciate your feedback about whether this is better than the post Social Media Podcast No.38.
On Social Media Podcast No.39 we discuss the following:
- Facebook - the changes so far
- Facebook - more changes to come
- Facebook - mobile platform
- Google+ - should they be worried?
- Facebook - privacy settings more important than ever
- Personal Branding - more important than ever
- Communities - how many people can you realistically engage with?
- Twitter - Kissing the Blarney Stone
- Scotland - should it become a tax haven?
- Groupon - all's not well
- Tumblr - what's Richard Branson up to?
- JellyBook - like Groupon it's finding it difficult to do deals
- Social Media Week - a success in Glasgow
- Your social media - who controls it?
- QuickBuzz - the new fatBuzz video tips
- Facebook - scams
- Linked-In - Is it the most improved platform?
- Collaboration - It works, live with it!
- Hashtags - powerful yet misunderstood
- Direct Mail - It works, live with it!
- Gordon's New Car - well done Victoria Beckham
- Augmented Reality - is it on the wane
- Hashtags - ours needs to be used more often #MediaPodcast
- PressReader - still impressing Iain
- Dodo Case - the most exclusive case in the World!
- Apple - complaint about an AppleStore purchase from Gordon!
Play the podcast here:
If you have found this post interesting please share it with your online community using either the Twitter, Facebook and Share buttons below. Thank You.
You can also follow the Social Media Podcast on Facebook now - visit and "Like" the new Social Media Podcast Facebook Page HERE.