Ideally, you will be a marketing, journalism or PR professional, who is not only able to write creative, in-depth blog content, but also comprehensive social media strategies and reports.
You will have a good understanding of social media and digital marketing, but more importantly, you will have excellent written and oral communication skills, as you will be expected to build credible relationships with clients from various geographical locations and industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating in-depth blog content, writing clear and error-free copy, and managing various social media platforms.
This role also entails writing comprehensive social media strategies, which includes identifying key influencers and key opinion leaders, writing in-depth content plans, and mapping out key objectives with meaningful KPIs.
The position will be based in our Glasgow office, and although not essential, a driving licence would be a distinct advantage.
Salary and package will be commensurate with experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- Journalism, copywriting or blogging experience.
- Exceptional written communications skills, with ability to adapt style to suit different media and audiences.
- Articulate and confident communicator (both written and verbally).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain working and credible relationships.
- Good understanding of Wordpress or other CMS.
- Experience of working with large corporate and/or B2B clients.
- Previous experience in an agency environment.
If you have know someone who would be interested in this role, please share it with them using either the Twitter, Facebook or Share buttons below. Thank you.